Danielle, I can definitely sense your concern for your teachers at your campus. Your whole persona is calm and informative. I like the way that you told the campus what was going to be happening, how it was going to happen, and when it was going to happen. I like that you mentioned that you would not like to lose any staff members, only cut their salaries. In a crisis situation such as this one, I can only say how impressed I am with how calm you were! If only I could hold myself together, I would be okay!!
Hey guys, I'm still not able to create an original post. Sorry for the inconvience, I will also email the URL. Here is my speech.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cXeunQo39
Danielle, I can definitely sense your concern for your teachers at your campus. Your whole persona is calm and informative. I like the way that you told the campus what was going to be happening, how it was going to happen, and when it was going to happen. I like that you mentioned that you would not like to lose any staff members, only cut their salaries. In a crisis situation such as this one, I can only say how impressed I am with how calm you were! If only I could hold myself together, I would be okay!!
ReplyDelete