Is anyone besides Mika having problems with postings disappearing from the blog? If possible, I'd like to get through this assignment as stated...and then in the future we'll use the WebCT discussion board.
Sorry it's being problematic! If there are lots of difficulties, we'll change mid-stream. Let me know...
The discussion board on Web CT would be much more convenient. It lets us know when others have posted comments. It also alerts us to new assignments in the discussion board. This blogger is hard to use and very confusing when searching for older posts. I do not like this blogger at all. It's not as organized as Web CT - it's sort of all over the place with comments, and it's difficult to read - besides the fact it never posts the correct time something was posted - this could be a problem with due dates/times.
ReplyDeleteI cannot comment on individual posts - so I will have to address my comments in a "new" post. I've never had this problem before, so I'm not sure how to fix it.
ReplyDelete