Sunday, January 30, 2011

Elizabeth Trigg's Screen Cast

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cXVweulGO

This was so nerve racking to me and I was in my home alone!! I can only imagine being in front of a Rotary Club nonetheless!!

I responded to the question on page 16 that asks, "What are the most important decisions on which a leader should concentrate?" Hopefully my link and my video works!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth - good job! I like how you name yourself as a professional leader. I also like the way you talk about inspiring students - this is so important when encouraging the students to come out of their shells and become involved in the programs you mentioned. I also like the idea of community-based programs. This would be an excellent way to sidestep the political red tape involved when dealilng with "technical" classes for students who are not equipped to attend college, or have no desire to attend college. Exposure outside the school and among the community members is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete