I have tried and tried, but I cannot for the life of me get the video to show on my computer. The sound is there, but no picture. The video tutorial online is no help at all. It only shows how to view excel - not personal recordings. Please help...
If you can't get your camera picture to show up, it may be a problem with the fact that the background you have placed inside the dotted template is too large. If the necessary space for the camera picture will lap over the background, the picture will not show up. Try making your background smaller if you have problems again.
Okay - don't know what I did, but I got it working. Hope it works tomorrow when I finalize my speech.
ReplyDeleteIf you can't get your camera picture to show up, it may be a problem with the fact that the background you have placed inside the dotted template is too large. If the necessary space for the camera picture will lap over the background, the picture will not show up. Try making your background smaller if you have problems again.
ReplyDelete