Sunday, January 30, 2011

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cXVvFzl55

This is so embarrassing! I am not sure if I did this right, but I followed Dr. Owen's lead on her example. I'd never make it in Hollywood!

my link was copied and pasted into the title bar - I hope it works. I could not upload to YouTube - I tried several times, but it said there was a problem with the UNI (?) on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. My presentation focused on question 6 page 16 - How can an organization ensure that it is pursuing its mission effectively, satisfying its clients' expectations, and meeting its obligations to the general public?

    My focus, as a newcomer to the district would be to make sure that people understand the need for change if the status quo is not working. If there are gaps in the learning environment that could be closed through the support of the community, then the community needs to know that. The community wants to be involved in the schools, especially when successful tactics are being used. No one wants to be bulldozed through systematic changes that rock the boat. People seem to want to be a part of moving forward with hope and alliance.

    ReplyDelete